This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar. You will get the joining link via email one week before the event.
This workshop is organised and run as part of the Digital Growth Programme - a programme delivered by Alchemy Digital Training on behalf of Newry, Mourne & Down District Council / Ards & North Down Borough Council.
This workshop will include:
- Overview of why cyber security is and why SMEs need to have it on their radar. NI Cyber Security Centre – Joe Dolan
- Cyber security laws – the legal and compliance landscape. Carson McDowell – Peter Lamont
- Practical steps the business can take to protect against cyber security breaches, Cyphra – Conrad Simpson
- Technical security introduction to key terms and uses : firewalls, VPNs, intrusion detection / prevention. Vertical Structure – Simon Whittaker
- Threat landscape: terminology, current cyber security threats, keeping up to date. Proofpoint – Tom Keating