This workshop will be delivered virtually through Go To Webinar. You will get the joining link via email one week before the event.
This workshop will include:
- Overview of why cyber security is and why SMEs need to have it on their radar. NI Cyber Security Centre – Joe Dolan
- Cyber security laws – the legal and compliance landscape. Carson McDowell – Peter Lamont
- Practical steps the business can take to protect against cyber security breaches, Cyphra – Conrad Simpson
- Technical security introduction to key terms and uses : firewalls, VPNs, intrusion detection / prevention. Vertical Structure – Simon Whittaker
- Threat landscape: terminology, current cyber security threats, keeping up to date. Proofpoint – Tom Keating