The team at NI Cyber is bringing experts together to provide your organisation with cyber guidance on working from home in these unprecedented times.
Join this free webinar and find out how to:
- Work remotely in a secure way
- Safely access your secured resources
- Protect your organisation from phishing and ransomware.
Panel attendees include:
- Joe Dolan - Head of NI Cyber Security Centre. Joe leads this initiative to secure a more effective response to the growing threats of cyber whilst promoting cyber as a great career opportunity in NI,
- Sam Kinkaid - PSNI Cyber Crime Centre. Sam is one of a network of regional Protect officers based throughout the UK working together, and with multiple agencies, to raise awareness about the threats posed by cyber-crime and to provide individuals and businesses with advice & guidance on how they can protect themselves,
- Simon Whittaker - Director of Vertical Structure. Simon has worked with some of the world’s largest companies while also applying realistic and human focused advice to SMEs in Northern Ireland and beyond.
- Sinéad Lee -Regulatory Affairs Manager at Ofcom. Sinéad leads on telecoms and spectrum issues in NI and manages communications with politicians, civil servants and NI Assembly officials. Her role involves ensuring that stakeholders know and understand the implications of Ofcom’s policy and that relevant NI issues are taken into consideration within Ofcom’s policy and research work.
The webinar will last around 30 mins (including a Q&A session), and we’ll make a recording publically available.